Friday, August 8, 2008

Sisters

Some fun pics of the girls together...Caroline likes when Rachel gets in the crib with her. She starts kicking her feet and getting all excited. Luckily, she doesn't know that Rachel is more interested in her crib toys!
Yesterday I took this picture of Caroline to send to Jenny since she originally gave these pj's to Rachel. When I pulled it up on the computer, I realized that I had an almost identical shot of Rachel when she was just about the same age. I was able to find it--it is so funny to compare--they look so much alike! More than I even realized!

Caroline: 12 weeks
Rachel...a little over 3 months
It is kind of neat having a little person to teach about life. It definitely keeps life as a parent interesting. In the hopes of raising the girls to be well-rounded (and also because it is fun), I wanted to teach Rachel about the Olympics. However, trying to explain them to a 2.5 year old is a little tricky...so I just figured we'd wait until they start and let her watch some of them. You can print a neat schedule online of the different events--that should be helpful. Here's the link: http://www.nbcolympics.com/resultsandschedules/index.html) We made these cookies today and are going to get Chinese food tonight (being that the Olympics are in China) (Thanks to my mom's friend, Renae, for that idea!)

No comments: