And we had a house full of them this past weekend. While Josh spent the entire day Sunday in bed recovering from an awful, awful stomach bug that attacked the night before, this is what the girls (and I) did. For my anti-tv, anti-movies-over-30-minutes-once-a-week friends, don't look. If you do look, don't judge. I wasn't feeling well either and a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do. Granted, I sat on the couch only momentarily...the rest of the time was spent cloroxing anything in sight, washing my hands, and trying to convice myself that the nausea I felt was NOT going to turn into anything more. ;)

2 comments:
I heartily approve of all-day TV watching when Mommy is sick. Or almost sick. Or trying to prevent being sick. Or just trying to get some stuff done around here, dang it!
;o)
Hello, my friend! So, it's been a long time since I've gotten to hear about the adventures in Heise-land. :o) And also, I had a Mary Kay party tonight and was remembering my 16th birthday MK party and then going out to eat at Roadhouse Grill, and I started missing you!!
Post a Comment