Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Recently.....

Just some fun tidbits:

Rachel's imagination is in full throttle...
I have begun to excitedly anticipate entering her room after rest time. It is always interesting to see what she's cooked up!
Yesterday, I was offered some ice cream from these guys:
The legos haven't lost their charm:
Today, it was a store for her Polly Pockets:
This is where Rachel has been camping out at night...doesn't look very comfortable to me, but she insists it is!
She said she was a mermaid here:
It's no wonder that she requested Josh to get her dessert on Sunday night:
This will go down as one of my favorite moments...

In a very precious and somewhat rare display of sweetness, love, and kindness, Caroline requested that she be Rachel's baby and that Rachel hold her...and Rachel obliged.

Praise God for moments like these:

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! Rachel has such a great imagination...and good ideas! I love the ones of them together. Such sweet sisters. Miss you and love you lots :)