Sunday, October 2, 2011

Boys....

Even though I have all girls, there are a few other very special boys in my life...and one just made his arrival this week! God was so good and had us get to the hospital within 20 minutes of sweet Caleb being born - and I got to hear the whole thing!! (I got to hear it because the nurses hid me in a storage closet next to the room since I couldn't be in the hallway). This was so incredible for me to witness, as I have only had births by c-section.

Jen, you are awesome. My heart is overflowing with joy for this new precious gift of life. Words cannot express how proud I am of you - for your strength and perseverance in delivering this B.I.G. boy!!! All 9 pounds and 3 ounces of him.
Caleb John 


And then there is this one.  'Jakeyboy' is hands-down the sweetest boy ever. (and no, I'm not biased).  I think this is a good reminder to NOT serve this meal when he visits our house. :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

They are sweet boys. What a precious face Caleb has...love the pics!

Jenny said...

Congrats to Jenny and your whole family! How wonderful to have another cousin!